cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lansdowne BC Constance - store manager?

Kellx_x
I'm a participant level 2

I was at the Lansdowne Richmond BC location , inquiring about adding a new line and getting a new phone. This lady, I believe her name is Constance? was being extremely rude and when I confirm with her the amount I would need to pay for adding a new line, she said - $35, I have already told you once is $35. 

I mean , with so many promos going on, it's not wrong to just confirm 1 time so that I'm clear on what the deal is right ? She said there's no hotline for complaining about her because she is the manager. Can't believe Fido is keeping people like her as a manager at the store. Very rude and impolite person with no professionalism at all. Very disappointed at Fido.

2 REPLIES 2

Kellx_x

By the way would really appreciate if Fido can look into this and actually take my complaint seriously .

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Kellx_x!

Sorry to hear about your recent experience in store. That is definitely not the kind of service we wish to offer our customers.

We'd usually suggest sharing your feedback with the store manager, though in this case we'd be sending your feedback internally.

Just to confirm as well, did the store ended fulfilling your request and assisting you with completing the transaction? If not, please reach out to us on these channels and one of agents will be happy to assist you with both requests.