cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE is terrible on my iPhone 8 Plus

sk47
I'm a participant level 2

I have restored the first device to factory settings and set up as new, replaced the SIM multiple times, then Apple also replaced my iPhone, and the issue persists with the second iPhone. What do I do at this point? This happened suddenly a couple weeks ago.

I understand the problem occuring with the first iPhone, but with a replacement device, I'm not believing it's the phone anymore. Countless diagnostics from Apple show that my antenna is not defective.

All over the city LTE will be spotty and I'm from London. I have to be reliant on 3G.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKija
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi sk47!

I understand that you're having an LTE issue with your iPhone. Rest assured that the community is here to help with this. Smiley 

Before you replaced your iPhone, was it a Fido phone that you bought with us? Have you tried as well to use the SIM card in another compatible phone to see there's any changes? 

sk47

It was an unlocked phone from the Apple Store. It worked perfectly up until a couple weeks ago. And yes, I've used the SIM card in other phones and I'm experiencing the same kind of service.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @sk47

Thank you for the updates on this. I am going to send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together.