cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOYALTY

muso
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

i have been a cust. for 22 years. for the most part ive had a it good with FIDO...until recently. i have attempted, on numerous occassions to upgrade my phone in the past 1-2 months. their app appears to have a glitch as each time i have tried to upgrade the system would not allow me to. the app would try to authenticate me by using an old # so it would not complete my order. so i call in. explain the whole issue. really nice rep walks me throught the process but its taking some time and im on a lunch break so i had to go, rep says no worries, set up is waived b/c you have tried and the system wont let you...call back and their are notes on file....i call back new rep tells me their is a $60 service fee, to which i respond there shouldnt be, im only coming to you for help because the app doesnt let me buy the phone, can't you help me? no im sorry, my supervisor is telling me to tell you to go online!!! ok, ill try again. doesnt work. go back to the chat and each time no one can help me, the last rep refused to help me any futher and told me to go into the store with id to change the information about the system wanting to authenticate me on an old number. so today, jan 27, 2024 i go into a store and the store clerk listens to the whole story and tells me no prob! i cant help sets me up and then tells me that the phone is costing me more than the special i was offerred, that offer expired yesterday and i cant help you. you should call the loyalty line. i dont remember feeling this frustrated, i have been faithly paying my money to your company to be treated like this by your staff... no one can help no one offers anything to me, where is my compensation for such a hassle? you guys are paid on time. every month. for 3 lines! at the end they honoured the original amount but thats it. i feel i should be GENEROUSLY compensated for such lack of real customer service from FIDO after 2 decades of being their customer... loyalty gets you no where.  

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthonyZ
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @muso,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent experience wasn't the best. Happy to hear that you were able to get the offer honored. 

We'll be here if you need help with anything else.