cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LONG WAIT FOR AN IPAD 4TH GEN

ja0323
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am so upset, I ordered an ipad 4th gen on the 11th of November, I have been on the 57th line since then, i check this morning which is DECEMBER 3 I AM STILL ON THE SAME POSITION? Like?? Fido you said it was just 1-2 weeks? Why is mine taking a hundred years to get to me? 

5 REPLIES 5

shae101722
I'm a participant level 2

Hi ja0323 - any update on your order?

shae101722

Im on the same situation. I ordered iPad air 4 2020 last November 30, 2020. The agent promised me 2-5 business days but its now 6th week and I still dont have the iPad. Im very frustrated can someone help me?

Hi @shae101722

Welcome to Community Smiley

Did you reserve the iPad through our reservation system? Are you able to see your position in line?

shae101722

I ordered it last November 30, 2020. I called to order online, I don't have any position in line. I hope you guys don't promise 2-5 business days, 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks without checking when your inventory. If you told me to wait 2 months, it's fine at least I know when it will be delivered but you guys want us to wait till forever. Waiting for an indefinite period of time for an order is totally unacceptable. 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ja0323!

The iPad Air 2020 has proven to be very popular and our suppliers are having trouble keeping up with the demand. The current delays are of 3-4 weeks so you should be getting it very soon!

Since you have a position in line it seems you reserved and it'll be going to a store Once it ships, you'll get an e-mail to let you know that it's being shipped to the store.

We really do apologise for the inconvenience and we know the excitement that comes with getting a new tablet. We're doing our best to get them out asap!