cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 Price Match

CPrime
I'm a participant level 3

very recently i was talking to a representative of the fido facebook page who stated that currently there is no possible competitor price matching for the LG G6. both Bell and Telus offer the phone for 200$ less. please understand that with the Plus 15 plans being phased out for the better that I am a little bit confused. Have been told before we can price match to both Telus' and Bell' highest tier plans where as now am told that we can not. am only trying to get the best possible price for the device. thanks for response

3 REPLIES 3

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @CPrimeSmiley

While we do sometimes have offers to match competitor pricing, this isn't something that we have on a regular basis. I understand that you're trying to get the best price possible; it's something we can all relate to. Wink

That said, let me know if you still need someone to go over your options and I'll send you a PM. You can also reach out to us here.

Cheers!

CPrime

thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. due to the circumstances i have recently found myself under ie: getting two defective iphones, i was however expecting that i could in fact maybe recieve a better deal on the next phone i was getting but through fb chat i suppose that was not the case. again, i appreciate your help with my issue

Sorry to hear the offer wasn't to your satisfaction, @CPrime.

Let me send you a PM to take a second look at your options.

Talk soon!