cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues changing my Fido Plan - Please help!

GKL
I'm a contributor level 2

Hello, 

I have been trying change my Fido data plan online today. Keeping my phone, but just want to have more data. When I choose to build my own plan and then hit add to cart, I can see the details of the new plan, however, when I go to add it, I get a pop up window asking me if I'm sure as I cannot use my old plan after.  I've seen this type of thing before when I have changed my data plan years ago online on Fido.   However, this time, the pop up looks a bit different, and at the very bottom of the pop up screen it says "TAG Mobile Plan." I'm not sure what TAG Mobile Plan is. Is this a part of Fido now? Does anyone know if this is legit? I can't seem to get through to anyone in an customer service aspect of any kind with Fido.  I really would appreciate updating my plan to get a better deal. Please help me out. Thanks so much!!!😊

2 REPLIES 2

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @GKL,

Yes, the website has gone through some changes through the years, the TAG Mobile Plan is just a code for Fido's internal use if everything is correct with the new plan you can go ahead and change it. 

Fido provides the mobile service so there is no way they will be signing you up with another company.

GKL

I don't want to click yes and accept the new plan if there is some strange thing going on, like signing me with a new company or something. Hopefully someone in the community can help me out. Thank you so much.