Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Incorrect Billing and International Call Charges

Mohitjoon
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Dear Fido Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a discrepancy in my recent bill, and I would appreciate your prompt assistance in resolving this matter.

I recently received a bill for $48, and I have a couple of concerns. Firstly, I was informed by one of your executives last month that I would receive a revised bill this month due to an overpayment. However, the current bill does not reflect any adjustments.

Secondly, there is an additional charge of $12 on my bill for international calling. I have an international call add-on, and the call in question was made to an Indian number covered by this add-on.

I kindly request you to review my bill at your earliest convenience and provide me with a revised version. Alternatively, if it proves challenging to rectify the issues, I would appreciate the deactivation of my bill. I value reliable service and believe these discrepancies do not align with the standards I expect from Fido.

I trust that you will address this matter promptly, and I look forward to your timely response. I have attached the current bill for reference and the executive chat image below. 

Thank you for your attention and assistance.

Best regards

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Mohitjoon,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear there is a discrepancy with your bill. However, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services so we would not be able to address your matter. If you wish to have someone review those issues, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

In addition, this forum is public so sharing personal information is generally not recommended.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers