cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue changing plan/ upgrading phone online

cann999
I'm a participant level 2

Hi this is my first time posting here. I tried calling Fido and doesn't seem like they are able to fix my issue. Wanted to see if anyone else has run into this problem. 

So when I log into my account and click the Change Plan or Upgrade Device to see what plan/device options I have available I get an error: 

5 REPLIES 5

karthiktalwar
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Looks like a lot of users are experiencing the same issue. I request the moderators to bring this issue to your technical support team. The pages are not loading for several users and is not an isolated incident. 

Hello Karthiktalwar,

I replied to your other post here. While there might be others who are unable to make changes or upgrade online, the reason they are unable to do so can be quite different.

Did you note FidoClaudia's post above? Are you able to provide more information?

Since your issue seems to relate to your account, you might consider contacting customer service so that they can access your account. Alternatively, you  might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

cann999

Hey guys thanks for the help,

1. Are you logging in using your email address or your phone number?

I tried logging in using my phone number as well as my email and its the same issue.

2. Are you the account holder or an authorized user level 1 on the account in question?

I am account holder for all my accounts with Fido.

3. Did you clear the cache and cookies of your browsers?

Yes also tried clearing cache and cookies on browsers. Tried logging in through computer and iphone browser and nothing. 

Don't think it has anything to do with how or which browsers im logging in because on one of my other accounts I can update device/plans with no issues.

Also, did we help you change the plan or upgrade when you called in?

Keep us posted. 

Thanks a lot for getting back to us @cann999!

We'll need to take a glance at your account for this, I'm sending you a PM!

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @can999,

That's odd! Can you tell us a bit more about this:

1. Are you logging in using your email address or your phone number?

2. Are you the account holder or an authorized user level 1 on the account in question?

3. Did you clear the cache and cookies of your browsers?

Also, did we help you change the plan or upgrade when you called in?

Keep us posted.