cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido’s customer service is absolutely useless

Neerajjhalli
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I called Fido about 3-4 times in the last 2 weeks and all they do is run circles around and keep putting you on hold for 10 minutes at a time. Basic issue that should only take 2-3 minutes to solve end up taking over an hour because of all those waiting time. And then if you ask to speak to a supervisor they just say that they can’t transfer you over or that supervisors are very busy and what not. I’ve been wasting my time with all these Fido reps and honestly the more I look into Fido only over posts on forums the less I want to stay. I’m at the point where I probably won’t recommend Fido to anyone. Their customer service is a joke and I’m not even exaggerating. Also it turns out that loyalty means nothing to Fido you could have been with them for 2 years or 10 years and you will still only get offered trash deals that any new customers can receive. What’s the point of even sticking with them if they can’t even respect your loyalty when other carriers have such good offers for their loyal clients 

1 REPLY 1

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello @Neerajjhalli

This is not the impression we want to leave you! 

Can you share with the Community what you are trying to accomplish? We might be able to assist you once you share with us what you're looking to do.