cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there still a +3GB offer?

angelinadaniel
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

When I was looking in december to upgrade my phone, I was looking through the plans for the iPhone 12 and the data option was 4GB + a 3GB bonus for $45 a month, the cheapest option. Now when I look, the data options for $45 a month is just 2GB with no bonus or anything. Did this +3GB offer expire because that was a way better deal than this 2GB for $45

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Angelinadaniel,

Welcome to the community!

Fido's promotions and offers can change frequently and often without notice. The current offers would be those found on Fido.ca. It does not appear that particular offer is available anymore. For any loyalty offers specific to your account, they would be provided via your My Account. You could also contact customer service to see if there are any specific offers on your account. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers