cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My prepaid card initiative as a new costumer

MelissaD1978
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am so frusterated that just on the principle alone I am feeling defeated enough to walk away. Since signing on with Fido there were all kinds of mix ups from an error made waiting on tec to set me up, from fido end, which resulted in us waiting 5 days after moving in, before someone got to us. Part of my package deal was to get $150 prepaid card (or was it $100?) I can't even remember anymore.
After numerous calls to Fido, than numerous emails to the actual "Hello world" email that fido directed me to email, I am now 2.5 MONTHS later from signing up with fido and still no card. The last email from HELLO WORLD was to tell me it's officially coming in an email shortly, that was 2 weeks ago. 

Fido is pushing this issue onto them and they are stalling and I am the person whose a new costumer and sensing that fido lied and has no intention to provide me with my package deal. I know the lie wasn't intentional but my hours trying to find where the incentive card is, no one is showing real genuine solution to this. 

Please tell me why bother offering a gift card/prepaid card to new costumers signing up if you can't follow through as promised? This has left such a bad taste in my mouth that I am tempted to just walk away as a whole! 

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @MelissaD1978

I can totally understand how experience delays with a promotional offer can be worrisome. In these kinds of situations we would need to take a closer look into your account so we can do a little more digging to get to the bottom of this for you! 

To do so, you can reach out to us through any of the available options you see on our Contact Us page

We can also send you a PM from here if you would prefer, let us know!