cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 pro order

akhilvelisetti
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have submited a device request for iphone 12 one week ago. I still didnt received any confirmation or further payment option.  Could you please out.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoPhilippe

Hey @akhilvelisetti! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

If you reserved the phone, you can check the status online, through My Account. You can find out more about our reservation system here. You'll also receive an email once it's shipped, although it may have ended up in your spam folder if you haven't received one.

Let us know if that helps!

nite
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I cannot find the page in My Account to show when I can expect my order to be shipped. I paid for my order on the day it was released, October 16, 2020. I have yet to receive notification via email that it has been shipped. Please help ASAP. - thx.

Hey @nite! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

You should be able to see your reservation status through My Account if you select your phone number from the overview page. Alternatively, you can contact us here for us to take a look. You can also request a PM from the community as well.

Let us know if you can find it.

nite

Hi @FidoPhilippe,

No I am not able to see that any status in My Account. All I have is the prepayment charge on my first bill for the cost of the phone and the first month of my phone plan.

I also have a second question. I am interested in changing my current order for a Blue iPhone 12 Pro to a Gold iPhone 12 Pro. What should I do to have that processed? My current order has not shipped yet.

Thanks, 

Hello @nite

You should be able to see the status of your order on your online account. Can you try to reinstall the app to see if you get the same result?

Here are the steps to cancel the order:

1. Go to the Fido My Account page.
2. Click Log in and enter your account username and password.
3. Click Usage & Services.
4. Scroll down to the My Device section.
5. Click Device Reservation.
6. Click Cancel Reservation.

You will be refunded $40 automatically and it will appear on your next bill.

However, if your oder is In Progress or Shipped status: it can’t be cancelled on fido.ca. If you don't pick up your phone at the store the reservation will be cancelled automatically and $40 will be refunded.