cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 pro max waiting time

_MariaKrizelle_
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi , Im just confused, I reserved Iphone 12 pro max silver 128gb, on December 15 2020. and my position in line now is still line 25 and my friend she reserve the exact phone ( color and gb ) now January 19 2021 and she's in line 6. I'm just so curious on when I'm going to get my phone? 

9 REPLIES 9

Ripandeep
I'm a participant level 3

Hi, did you get your phone? Because i reserved my iphone 12 pro max silver 128gb, yesterday and i got the message that my position is #2 in line, idk it's correct or not. And can you please tell me how do i check the position in line? because i want to check it by myself. Thank You

Hello @Ripandeep,

1. Go to fido.ca.
  2. Log in to My Account, select Phone Reservation.
  3. Go to My Device at the bottom of the page.
  4. Click Device Reservation.
  5. View status.

Ripandeep

Hey @FidoAnthonyZ ,

Thanks for the reply but i can't find phone reservation option in My Account. I looked everywhere but there's nothing in My Account. If you can help me check the status that would be really helpfull because i am trying since yesterday.

Did you reserve an iPhone or did you upgrade your device? 

Also, when did you complete this transaction? 

Ripandeep

Ok, so basically what i did is that i went to the fido store and one of the employee booked one iPhone 12 Pro Max since it was not available in the store. After that, i got the email that you have reserved the phone and soon it will be available in the store and one text msg saying that you are #2 in the queue line. But i can't see the status of my phone in the my account. I did all this on 19/1/2021, i know this is not too much long time period but i need a new phone because my old phone is broken and i don't have any phone right now.

Ripandeep

Thanks a lot @_MariaKrizelle_  it's working now i can see the status of my phone. So, right now the status is open and my position in the line is 31, any idea how long will it take to be shipped?

_MariaKrizelle_

I just cancelled my reservaton, and I let my brother to reserve it in his account. cause I reserved it dec 15, and Im still in line 25, so I cancelled it Sad 

Hey @_MariaKrizelle_

I'll send you a PM to take a closer look into this with you, to make sure everything is in order with your reservation.

We'll talk soon.