karlaloveburn02
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Can I call to the Philippines?

2 REPLIES 2

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@karlaloveburn02 If you do not have any international call block on your line then you can call anywhere in the world. Calls to the Philippiens is $0.70 to land line or cell phone for rates see here.

You can also get a $5 international preferred rates addon that will make it $0.45 a minute. for full details see here.

Your post is an excellent question @karlaloveburn02 and I wanted to provide an updated answer as things have changed since you first posted!

All monthly customers can make long distance calls (unless they blocked the service)

For the Philippines, the rate to call is $1.95/minute. This can, however, be lowered to just $0.17 per minute if you have our $7 value pack as it comes with a preferred international calling rate! 

In addition to the preferred rate, our value pack enhances your plan by adding the following:

- Name Display (must have Call Display to benefit from this feature)

- Premium Voicemail-To-Text with 35 voice messages  or iPhone visual voicemail

- US & International Premium Calling Rate to mobile and landline phones (just 1 cent a minute to the US, and other countries start at 2 cents per minute!) detailed rates can be found here 

- WhoCalled

- 2,500 Call Forwarding Minutes

Hope this helps! It truly is a great option for those who want to stay connected to loved ones out of country Smiley