cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect line updated

mjdowntoearth
I'm a participant level 2

Contacted Fido for a phone and plan upgrade but the clerk made the change on the incorrect phone line since I have 4 lines under the same account. The correct phone number was provided when I first made contact with the Fido clerk via chat support. Who should I contact for help since the line they incorrectly upgrade was a great data deal that’s unavailable now. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @mjdowntoearth,

Welcome to the community Smiley

All changes made on our end will trigger Transaction Email Confirmations (TEC). Have you received the confirmation by email that the change has been done on the wrong line?

In meantime, we'd be happy to take a closer look at the recent changes made on your account. You can reach out to us at these channels or we can send you a PM here if you prefer.

mjdowntoearth

Hi,

yes I got the TEC and that’s how I found out about the error. It was a supervisor who end up taking care of the phone upgrade and plan change so I’m thinking my original request for a specific line may have gotten missed during the transfer between clerks. Are chat convo kept on file? I have already spent 2 hours with Fido today (call and chat) between phone upgrade and plan change and receiving the incorrect information. I do not want to have to rexplain how everything played out. 

Thanks for clarifying,

We'll need to access the account and confirm the changes made. A PM will be sent your way shortly.

Talk to you soon Smiley