Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect charge amount for my first fido bill

mary886
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi There,

I recently activated 3 Fido lines for their Black Friday promotion. The plan is first line $30 for 20 GB and unlimited text, plus 1000 mins international calls and additional lines are the same plan but only for $25. Each line has $50 activation fee and will be refunded with my first couple of billing. However, when I recevied my first billing. I found I got charged for my international calls, which is only few mins and one of my additional line is charged for $30. I live chat with customer service, he said three of my plans has no 1000 mins international call, but he can add 1000 mins internaional call and $5 off for my additional line, but he cant change the billing. I wonder why the customer should pay more money when mistake was made through Fido side and which department I should reach out for this issue?

1 REPLY 1

FidoStephane

Hi there @mary886

While it's true that none of our current plans include international long-distance, this isn't necessarily the type of request members on the Community can help you with 

We would instead recommend you contact customer support to see what solutions are available to you. 

You can reach us at fido.ca/contact 

Thank you