cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was forced to change the plan in order to pick up reserved phone?

Huynhat0206
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I got horrible experience today when I went to fido store to pick up the iphone for my wife. I preordered on the website and chose ship to store for pickup as I thought it would be more convenient.

When I asked to pick up the Iphone, the lady rep told me that I have to change my plan in order to proceed. I explained to her that I can keep my current plan if I choose to ship the phone to my house. Then she repspond that picking up in store and ship to my home are different. There was also 45$ for activation fee???  Then she lied to my face that I will have 2 year apple care for free which I have to pay $10 addition. I felt so uncomfortable with the experience but still agreed to what she offered because I did not want to reorder and wait for the phone again. If I knew picking up the phone at store would cause that much troubles, I would have got it ship to my house instead. Very disappointed. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Huynhat0206

I'm sorry to read that your experience in store was not a good one. I can definitely understand it is disappointing to have to change your plan if that's not what you wanted to do.

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look. Talk to you soon!