Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered my phone over a month ago

HannahM993
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I ordered a CPO iPhone 13 December 26th through livechat they said I could receive a confirmation email of my order I didn't receive anything. I contacted Fido 3 times, called the verification line.. everyone said it is all good and that it's taking longer because of holidays. But it's been 6 weeks! I am so confused and upset about this. I just need a new phone. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

MSI1
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Eventually did you receive the phone or cancel order? It's been a month and I am still waiting for my phone. No clue whatsoever 

thuyduyen812

Hello. Did u receive the phone? I order the iphone 13 on Dec29 . But i did not get it yet. They just tried to close my request and cancelled my order for 3 times already. So stressful! 

Hey @thuyduyen812

The phone you've ordered is very high in demand and therefore on backorder. We're doing all we can to ship them our customers asap. 

You're welcome to contact us through these channels and we'd be happy to review your options together. 

Hi @HannahM993 , so sorry that your order is so delayed. I don't have any ability to see what happened with your order, but my best guess is that the device is out of stock and more supply is forthcoming. If you're urgently requiring a device,  perhaps you can cancel and have an agent help you reorder from existing inventory. I hope you get satisfaction soon.