cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'll be leaving fido after 16 years.

Sparkomatic69
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I was billed for long distance to u.s. You'd think being a loyal customer, they would have my best interest in mind. Rather than bill me, automatically put the 5 buck add on for u.s.  In near 6 months plan is over and maybe even before this gonna start looking elsewhere. Customer service cannot credit me or longer do any adjustments. There are too many better options now. Especially now with Covid and people watching their money, you gotta take care of your customers or someone else will. Too bad since things were good, just went downhill for a while.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoVanessa

Hey @Sparkomatic69!

We're deeply sorry to hear about your experience and would be sad to see you go after so many years. We know higher bills are never a pleasant surprise, especially during these trying times. Most of our plans do not include US talk and those calls are automatically charged per usage if you don't have an add-on. You can visit this page for more information on the different options. 

Did you contact customer service to add one of these options before you made the calls? 

-FidoVanessa

Baba5
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Have you spoken to s supervisor? I'm surprised there not taking care of you a loyal customer.