cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive my new Phone

akfarrag
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, I ordered a new Samsung S20 phone as a gift and updated my address online and received e-mail confirmation of successful changes.

However, Purolator confirms leaving the shipment at the door (at the old address as they claim that's the address that was used on the label), I contacted my previous property management and they confirmed no one accepted any packages nor they have any pending items for me.

Fido sent the device to the wrong address, Purolator confirmed they left it (no one signed for it) and previous management confirms nothing was delivered.

What can I do now? I have to mention I have been trying to reach Fido Customer Support and no matter how long I wait online (an hour at times) or which day, I can't reach anyone to explain.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @akfarrag!

We knowhow exciting getting a new device can be and we're sad to read that you didn't receive it as expected.

To get this resolved, you'll have to speak to customer service so they can open an investigation into what happened.

Were you able to reach anyone? You mentioned not being able to before, what would happen when you tried to contact us?