cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a complaint billing issue

JannineMejia
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Fido are charging me for the phone that i returned and was confirmed on the other end that they already have it ,
My bill rn is $1400 .
The other agent advised me to pay only the monthly bill .. which i did now they are charging me late payment fees because i have the balance on the bill .. i called several times already since august(2 supervisors and csr) .. i just got off the phone with one she’s trying to tell me that those charge is because of my nov and dec bill which i didnt pay yet because one of their agents “advised” me to wait till my bill is fixed to pay ..
so i told her do the math please ..
my bill X2 is $120 X2 = $240
Late payment charge which is not my fault but charge anyways $40 X2 = $80

Not even $500 ..
but yet she’s
Telling me that it is for that as she cannot find where it’s coming from ..
i tried to tell her that they are charging me for the phone that i returned but she’s just brushing it off like really ..
i had the fido chat transcript as well saying that my bill should just be $98 tax included monthly that was august .. it was now december this is getting so exausted and my frustrations is up the roof already!! 

1 REPLY 1

FidoLony

Hey JannineMejia,

Welcome to the community!

That doesn't sound right and definitely not the kind of experience we'd want to offer. We'd love to help you get this resolved as soon as possible. 

You can send us a message on Facebook or Twitter, or we can also PM you directly here if you'd like!