cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect with Fido Fraud Department?

Zihan7
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My fido account service has been suspended. (I couldn't login my account online through my email address) The customer service line told me it was due to the fraud department, but I was not able to find a right number or person to call. ( The validation line didn't work for me ) 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Zihan7,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your account has been suspended. It can happen if the system suspects activity might be fraudulent. Fraudulent behaviour tends to include multiple access attempts to a particular line or account. While it's true that making multiple changes to an account can be for legitimate reasons, they cannot overlook the possibility that nefarious actors may have access to a customer's information.

You would need to re-contact customer service to have them remove the suspension. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. Once in contact with them, they will likely refer you to their Fraud department and/or Verification/Validation team in order to get it sorted. They should be able to provide you with the proper numbers.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers