cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel plan - New Customer

Bonfoooam
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I made an online order for a phone and plan (it was $0 upfront). About 3 hours later I ended up changing my mind. IThe phone hasn't been shipped yet so I was trying to cancel before it did. I tried the live chat 3 times, called customer service twice, and even sent a message on Facebook. But I couldn't get through to an actual agent no matter what I did.

Unfortunately the phone has shipped now. Is there a way to manually cancel the plan? I asked a Fido employee at my local mall and she recommended I just refuse the package (the new phone) when it's arrived. She said it will be sent back and my plan won't start??  I'm just paranoid I'll start getting charged even if I refuse the package. I'm a new customer and I have no idea how to get around this

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Bonfoooam , the information you received is correct. As the employee stated,refuse delivery and then call in after to ensure your account will be canceled. When they receive the device back, they should be able to cancel your plan. Hope it works out for you, OL