cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know my final bill?

minawu
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there, I already cancelled my fido account and I want to pay my final bill. Usually my cycle is 1st to next month's 1st, I cancelled in 20th this month. But, the balance bill in fido still count me till July 1st, How can I know my final bill? When it will be changed? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

divanshu98

I cancelled my Fido Account today (14th October 2019), my account shows a bill of $72.80 and last payment date is 15th October 2019, should i pay it ? or will i get a different bill and do I have to pay fine if i dont pay my bill by tomorrow, please help .....

I've moved your post here @divanshu98 as it deals with the same topic Smiley

@FidoSaira's solution above has all the info! Your final updated invoice follows your account's bill cycle, so it would be out once the cycle ends. Once you get the final updated invoice, then you can make your payment.

Hope that helps! 

FidoSaira

Hey @minawu

Congrats on your first post!

To answer your question, only your final bill would show you the prorated amount you need to pay for the days your service was active.

If the last day of your billing cycle is the 1st, then your billing cycle is usually the 2nd to 1st of the next month. You have not yet received your final invoice given that you cancelled in the middle of your ongoing cycle. You currently see your invoice from June.

In your case, your final bill would be out a week or so after July 1st, on which you would see the prorated amount to pay.