Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get my phone call record?

Chuantong
I'm back
I'm back

Hi,

My question is not how to get my call history detial like people whom I contacted with. For example, I gave whom the phone calls and who gave me the phone calls in the past.

Thank you!!

4 REPLIES 4

Sjuma
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Is possible for me to get all my outgoing phone records from later 2015 to April 2019, 

Thank you

Hey @Sjuma Smiley

You should be able to see the details of your outgoing call history in your online account for the past 18 months of service.

If you wish to have information about older invoices, please contact us and we'll take a look on our side!

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Chuantong,

Welcome the to community!

I not sure I understand your request clearly but it does sound like you do want your call history specifically the people that called you (incoming calls).

If that's the case and you do not have the call history on your phone, unfortunately, all incoming caller's phone numbers are not recorded on our call details provided by Fido that's because of privacy reasons. The only way to get the incoming caller's details (phone numbers) is with a court order.

Hello @Chuantong

Welcome to the community! 

Your outgoing call history is fully available on your monthly invoices. As for your incoming calls, as per confidentialty procedures, we do not have access to the details of these calls. You should be able to see the details of your incoming calls from your device. 

Thank you.