cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! When does the 5 extra hours of data reset?

kennykkc
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My new billing cycle started yesterday, but my Fido app says I already used up all of my 5 extra hours of data during the last billing cycle.  The app says I need to wait until the next billing cycle (ie. October 21).  I don't understand.  I thought if my billing cycle started yesterday, so the extra 5 hours reset as of yesterday.  Help!!!

2 REPLIES 2

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @kennykkc,

Welcome to the community!

While the 5 extra hours of data reset with your billing cycle the 24-hour rule between usage still applies.

Hey @kennykkc

Just to add it a little clarification here. The 5 Extra Hours of Data has  a 24 hours wait period in between usage only if your service was activated prior to September 15th, 2020. For all new activations after that date, you can actually use the 5 Extra Hours of Data per cycle without any wait time in between sessions. As of October 13th, 2020 all customers with this feature will be able to to use the sessions consecutively or throughout your billing cycle. Smiley 

In your case, can you clarify if you see the sessions reset and available as of now?