cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Temporarily Suspension!

Charles25
I'm a participant level 2

When I find ways to temporarily suspend my plan, they always say contact customer support. However, Fido's phone calls and live chat are currently unavailable!! I am now abroad, so is there a way to suspend my plan online???  Help!!!!!!

@FidoSolutions 

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Charles25,

You will have to contact customer service in order to have the temporary suspension applied to your account.

Other than calling or using live chat you can message them on social media or send a private message to @FidoSolutions here in the community and a moderator can assist you, you can find all the different way to reach out to Fido here.

A few things to note before you proceed with the temporary suspension.

• You need to have been with Fido for a minimum of one month and must not be in a contract.
  • The suspension and the monthly suspension fees will take effect on the last day of your current billing cycle.
  • You will have to pay for it up-front unless you have a pre-authorized payment setup.
  • If you are on the Fido Payment Program you will continue to pay your monthly funding amount during the suspension.

tfriddo

How can I contact customer support or use live chat? It is very hard to find this information. 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Charles25

In case you missed the link provided by @KAPABLE-K, you can reach out to us on these channels for further assistance.