cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received iPhone ordered a month ago

Daman05
I'm a participant level 1

I ordered a pre-owned iPhone 1 month ago and have not received any updates till now. I called customer care 2 times but they had no update. I don't know why they don't have the phone in stock since last month. They had it in stock when I ordered the phone back then. fido is a big company. They are not doing right with the customers. I am very annoyed from their answer they have no answer when will the phone be shipped. please help me..

8 REPLIES 8

ZeePee
I'm a contributor level 2

I am also waiting since one and a half month, even reached out to Office of President but only to hear good luck, we give a ....

Zongo

add me on to the pile too! And apparently they have another colour up still that's nonexistent. As when I called asking they informed me that every colour was back ordered. Furthermore adding on the the list of backordered customers. 
Does anyone in management not see an issue here?  or is this a corporate scheme so they get you hooked onto paying for extra months then make you wait two years to pay the phone  from the date you receive the phone not the activation date of service. 

ZeePee

exactly! Can't agree more! I am going through the same exact situation and pain! What you are complaining about comes from the top so no one is listening!!!

purpleppleater
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

This is the same nonsense im dealing with. Been waiting a month! They should show before ordering that the item is out of stock or on back order

ZeePee

Haha! If they play fair then how are we going to become a pray!

Hi @purpleppleater sorry to hear that your device order is on backorder. Sometimes there are circumstances beyond our control. I don't think Fido would intentionally backorder a device or do anything to make a customer move to another carrier. There are a lot of unknowns in the supply chain right now. I totally understand that our devices are integral to a person's everyday life and when a device starts to act up it's very concerning. Maybe another device choice would work best unless you have your heart set on the make and model you are waiting for. I hope that you receive your order sooner than later. Cheers 

mikec173

I understand supply chain issues, but I'm hitting the 2 month mark now waiting for my device.  I spoke to an agent at the end of august and he assured me it wouldn't be another month.   

It's not that an another device would suit our needs.  It's the device that we ordered, and that was not listed as backordered when we originally purchased it.  

An update on this situation outside the pre-canned: well we have supply chain issues, and don't have any idea when things will be available would greatly help the situation

ZeePee

Is Fido going to honour the same price on same or better phone? If it's a supply chain issue then it's not something new we know of! I am waiting for my phone since one and a half month but sad to say that Fido has no courtesy towards its customers!