Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware Order - Terrible Customer Service with no resolution

Icyten
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I have had a hardware order in for the past 4 weeks which is still yet to be fulfilled. There was an initial backorder or 2 weeks, sure--no problem. Week 3 customer service is no help and says 1 more week, 100% guaranteed your device will ship.

Week 4, STILL NO PHONE. Customer service is absolutely attrocious. I have asked for my case to be escalated several times and both the live chat individuals and the individuals over the phone deny my request for escalation. Is that even possible?

I love how I constantly receive emails from Rogers/Fido saying "were here to help" trying to keep people as customers after what happened last month, yet I keep getting individuals who either: 1. Cannot speak english or understand what im trying to say 2. have no idea how their own internal processes work.

I am absolutely fed up with this company. DO NOT TAKE ORDERS THAT YOU CANNOT FULFILL TO YOUR OWN STANDARDS.

I really hope someone sees this post and messaged me directly as I am really, really tired of this.

2 REPLIES 2

ZeePee
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

LOL!!! I am also waiting since one and a half month and still my phone is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks!!! Loyalty department and Presidant's Office told me to keep waiting because wait can be indefinate until backorder gets filled which no one knows when!!! Excellant management and baiting tactics haha!!! They say "we are here to help {ourselves and make our customers' fool}haha!

FidoStephane

Truly sorry for the delay @Icyten 

We replenish our stock as quickly as we can. The device will be shipped as soon as we have it. 

Feel free to contact us if you would like to go over other device order options https://www.fido.ca/contact