Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO GET $200 DEPOSIT BACK?

DYDYDY
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

Last year in August 2019, I bought a mobile phone with a contract and paid a $200 deposit. Even though 1 year passed through, I did not receive the deposit yet, and 2 months ago I called customer service and an agent told me it would be released soon but there is no change so far.

Thanks in advance

Dogan

3 REPLIES 3

Rafael76

Dear All,

I have paid 200$ last year as a security deposit for my phone plan and I was informed that I could receive it back in 6 months. It'll be retuned in a year, and I did not receive the deposit back.

I need the deposit back into my bank account instead of credit for bill payment.

Thank you.

Rafael

Hey @Rafael76

Welcome to the Community. Very_Happy

I've moved your post here as it deals with the same topic and the info you need can be found in the solution above.

FidoAnthony

Hey @DYDYDY,

Welcome to the community! 😃🙌

Security deposits are requested on a case by case basis. This varies and depends on the results of the credit assessment. You can find more details here.

In regards to the refund of your security deposit, this is usually done automatically by our system starting from the 12th month of ongoing service with us. We'd also be happy to take a closer look at it together. To get started, simply reach out to us on the channel of your choice. Alternatively, we can send you a PM here if you prefer.

Hope this helps!