cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide or instructions to send referred friends name on fido online

escaranb
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi! I recently had two friends avail fido phone with data.Kindly assists me how to avail referral promo.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Escaranb,

Happy New Year and Welcome to the community!

I can understand wanting to avail of the Refer a Friend program. From the sound of your message, are you and your friends currently Fido customers though? If you all are current customers, unfortunately I don't think you'll be eligible for the promotion as the referree must be new Fido customers. That is, they would need to be non-Fido customers at the time of referral. If they already have Fido services, they would no longer be considered new customers when signing up for services (see here).

As well, you should note that referrers need to have their account in good standing for at least 30 days. If your friends only recently availed of Fido phone and services, they would not be eligible to refer others until after the 30 days.

You can find additional information regarding the program here.

If I have misinterpreted the information you provided in your post and you and your friends are eligible for the promotion, you (or they) can register to Refer a Friend here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers