Did you mean: 

Gift Card

MS30
I'm a participant level 2
Click here
Click here

Hi, 

I was supposed to get the $200 master card but got $50 instead. After chatting to one of the associates, I came to know that this offer is only valid for customers with both phone and home internet plan. 

Unfortunately, no one told me about this when I was signing up for the home internet. It's literally impossible to get someone over the phone, hence trying through this forum. If there was no such offer I would have never signed up with Fido since I was happy with my plan with Virgin.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoLony

Hey @MS30,

Welcome to the community! 

We can surely have a look into this in detail.

To do so, you can reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or Twitter.

Alternatively, we can PM you here if you prefer.

MS30

Hey FidoLony,

Sure, I don't mind sending the message on FB but I had a chat before and got the same response saying, I gotta have both phone and home internet plan to avail the offer. 

Let me know what platform do you prefer as it's already been more than 4months.

Thanks

We'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can review this with you!

Talk to you soon. 😊 

Sumit1

Hi, was ur issue resolved ? Hope it was.

MS30

Hey Sumit,

Unfortunately not, got the same response, that the offer is only valid for the customers with both phone and home internet plan. I have mentioned numerous times that the Fido guy I talked to didn't mention that the offer is connected. Really frustrated now and I even asked them to review the call recording. It's kinda deceiving.