cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GB data plan VS. GB2 data plan

BreLoree
I'm a participant level 2

I have a plan that includes 10GB2. What does the 2 in GB2 mean?

3 REPLIES 3

BreLoree

B183138C-9A2B-4C4F-9749-4268BB3D706B.png

Hello BreLoree,

Welcome to the community!

That 2 is a superscript which usually indicates there's more information in a separate footnote section. For example,

Fido Website.jpg

in this screen capture from the Fido Plans page, shows other examples of similar superscripts. Clicking See Full Details you can read the information with its corresponding number.

Is there a See Full Details link available? It's possible the full details might be only available on the computer version of My Account. It's also possible that the superscript was mistakenly included. You might consider contacting customer service to see if there are any specifics regarding the amount of data. Alternatively, you might consider sending a moderator (MOD beside their username) a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @BreLoree,

That's a good question! I don't think there should be a "2" after the GB Very_Happy

Could you please share with us a screencap so we can have a better look at this? Just make sure we don't see any of your personal information Smiley