Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full charge on suspended lines

dsciroli
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Dear Sir/Madam,
I send  in your contact centre more then one message,
I need to Know why during my vacation disconnected 2 cells phones.

You peoples still send me the full monthly charge, Why?

Awaiting for unser..

Thanks

Daniele S

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaira

Hey @dsciroli

We offer temporary suspension on a line that is not under an agreement for $7 per billing cycle. It can only be applied as of the next billing cycle as long as you make an upfront payment to cover the cost of the months you wish to suspend your line or you should be registered to pre-authorized payments if you have a single line on the account. It's also good to know that the suspension is offered for a minimum of 2 months to 12. Keep in mind that your past due should also be paid off in order for the suspension to be applied. 

That said, if you're being billed the full monthly fee, the suspension hasn't been applied to your lines most likely. Can you please clarify on the following:

What were you told on the phone when you contacted us?

Are you on an agreement by any chance?

Are both lines under the same account?

Did you pay off the past due balance?

You can always reach out to us on these channels so we can look into this with you.

StephanieChai
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I'm having the same problem as well, can you also send me a pm?

Hey @StephanieChai

To better be able to help we'll need to ask a few questions.

To clarify, do you see the temporary suspension fee on your current bill? Were you charged for both the suspension fee of $7 and the cost of your plan? Or is it possible your suspension expired and the monthly billing started up again? 

Let us know. Smiley