cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 10GB Data Offer via SMS

Rico92
I'm a participant level 1

I just received a text from Fido that I have an offer for 10GB free data for the coming 15 months totally for free, no strings attached and no extra charge. Is this real? I clicked the link and was wondering if it has been applied to my number with no extra charge as stated in the SMS.

SEE ORIGINAL SMS BELOW 👇🏻 

Fido svc msg: Hi Rikawat, it's Fido. You're ringing in the Holideals season with more data. That's right, 10GB of FREE data are coming your way every month for the next 15 months. Consider this an early holiday present. There's no plan changes required, no new contracts for you to sign and no strings attached.

Get your FREE GB here: fido.ly/FreeData.
Hurry! Your deal expires on December 22. This offer is exclusively for (my number). Questions? fido.ca/contactus

4 REPLIES 4

lindalegs

10gd a month would love free thanks 

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

This is real deal. I was in an 25$/month plan (unlimited calling canada. Caller id, mini voicemail limited 3 messages, unlimited sms), 1gb free bonus few months ago. Today i got same sms 10gb free . therefore. My total is 25$/month with the 11gb free data for 15 months. I checked the fido app. It is update

Hikimaro

Same to me, I wonder is it scam or real ?

Hi there @Rico92 @Hikimaro , that looks real to me. However the contact link looks like it's missing something. Here is the link to contact Fido support and find out if it's real.  https://www.fido.ca/consumer/contact-us/my-fido-services