cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Irvindera
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I was convinced by Fido representative to port my two numbers from Telus on December 5,2022. Representing authority from Rogers number promised $35 plan each for my numbers ************ and ************. One plan of US calling on ********64 for $7 was also activated. When I got a bill for Dec 8 ,2022 to Feb 6, 2023 it was surprisingly $302.64. Got an email that my phone will be disconnected. I called customer care and asked them to explain. I was harassed to wait for long after customer care transferred my call to support team after talking to me for 72 minutes. Call disconnected after waiting 42 minutes. Called again to explain for 2 hrs. they admitted that bill was not appropriate but tried to convince me that I have to pay this amount.

What do you consider to be a reasonable resolution to your dispute?

Fido admitted that their is some mess in bill but they say they can’t do anything. Solution is that Fido must correct the bill and must give solution upfront. Wasting half day on calls is their technique to justify frauds and than harass customers by disconnecting and discouraging customers to find solutions anymore. Fido representatives must not befool public with their tele callers. Someone or some authority must enquire and Sue Fido in Public interest.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNajat

Hey @Irvindera! We're sorry to read about your experience with our customer service. That's certainly not the kind of service we want to offer you. 
You can contact us through one of our channels and we'll be happy to assist you with your billing.