cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud Department

Punified
I'm a participant level 3

I've been trying to get a hold of the fraud department for a week now for a relative's suspended account as it was suspended for a fraud investigation. I called on Monday and left a message for an invididual whose extension was given to me by a Fido agent. By Thursday I still have not received a callback from him so I left another message. Still no callback and it is now Monday.

Today I called Fido to talk to a customer service representative who told me to call the fraud department and leave a message so that any available agent could take care of my situation.

I really don't mind waiting for a callback but how does Fido expect me to pay my phone bills when the account is suspended and the fraud department will not call me back so I can resolve this situation and get back into the account? I'm really tired of going in circles because the Fido customer service representatives tell me to call the fraud department but they won't pick up or call me back!

5 REPLIES 5

FidoAnthony

Hey @Punified,

We can definitely look over your account with you. Feel free to contact us here and we'll be happy to help you. Alternately, we can send you a PM here on the Community.

Let us know! 😊

Punified

I've already tried contacting someone over Ask Jack and they told me to call the fraud department...

If sending a PM over Community would get me what I need then yes I would like a PM.

We can look over your account in order to find a solution to your issue. 

Let us know if you prefer a PM via the community or if you prefer calling our customer service department. 

Punified

Then PM via community would be good as calling the customer service department has not gotten me anywhere.

Great, I've sent you a PM via the community. Talk to you there! 😊