cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud Department Help needed please

Gandalf07
I'm a participant level 2

There's a second internet account  open under my name that is not mine. I have reported repeatedly this issue to customer service sience march. They said Fraud Department is taking care of the matter but I haven't been contacted. Please someone help.

Click here
Click here

2 REPLIES 2

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Gandalf07!

We take these matters seriously and we understand your concern!

When was this sent to our fraud team? They should reach out within 5 business days. Has it been longer than that?

Gandalf07

Hi Nick yes it's been more than 3 months. I called as soon as I notice there was a second acount under my name. I've called several times to customer service and all they say is that the fraud dept is dealing with it. I've asked them to write a note on the case every time I call. There is a balance on the account that I'm not willing to pay cause I haven't opened or used that account. I asked customer service to close the account so the balance doesn't keep growing but they said they can't sience the fraud dept is involved. I want to get to the bottom of this and if someone indeed stole my info I would like that person to be charged accordingly. The first 2 months the account balance was paid by the person I assume. Thanks for replying.