Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formal Complaint

Mar18
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, 

Does any one how to make a formal complaint? Any email address or phone number? 

5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Mar18 , welcome to the community. There's a few ways to contact Fido's support see Here 

Any of the customer service representatives should be able to help you out or point you in the right direction. Hope you get resolution 

JWL1

Hi  @Original_Lucy , I want to file a compliant to a customer service representative whose first name is Gurminder, he stated several times "It means I'm here, So stay connected patiently.",  "and I said stay connected patiently. May I know if you received that message?". He did not provide any service to me and just kicked me out of the livechat. The interesting thing is these words are not showing in the log that was sent to me after the chat.

I understand it's a busy time to customer service reps, while it's not the execuse to throw attitude to customer and just let them hang on the queue waiting to be serviced. I don't know whether there is a performance evaluation, it looks defenitly there are something needs to be improvied.

Could you advise how I can file this compliant?

Hey @JWL1! We're really sorry to read about your recent experience with us, that is certainly not the kind of experience we want to offer you. Feel free to contact us through any of our available channels as we have an escalation process we can follow to document your complaint and review the situation with you. 

Mar18

That's not a solution i am looking for. My complaint is not customer service representatives level. I need response back as soon as possible or i am going to escalate this. 

Hi again @Mar18 , I'm sorry I wasn't more helpful in giving you contact information. This is a community forum of other Fido subscribers just trying to help each other out navigating the challenges and new tech of mobile use. You could use one of the contact methods to speak with someone who has the resources to point you in the right direction or assist with your issue. Me on the other hand, well, I can help you with troubleshooting your device. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. All the best 👍