Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing a complaint

xshen17
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there,

Can anyone guide me through the steps to file a formal complaint against a customer service representative? I got charged for data roaming while I didn't travel and I was hoping a customer service representative can help me solve the issue. Unfortunately, the person I was chatting to was very rude and not professional at all! I am very disappointed because that person didn't apologize for the erroneous charge on my account and instead of trying to solve the issue, that person showed me some attitude by saying "you should be careful XXXXXXX"

This is definitely the worst experience I have ever had with Fido and I hope the management will take some actions to improve customer service standards and quality.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

liezel2022
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Dear Sir/ Madam, 

I am a Fido customer, the reason for my email is to seek attention regarding my recent bill. I tried connecting with customer service, but they do not give me satisfaction and are not willing to hear from my side and I feel so unappreciated as a customer putting me on hold and connecting me to apple support. 

My bill was $530 normally it's only $75 a month, the reason is am being charged an extra minute, which is unbelievable, I am only using facetime and I expect or understand and am quite sure that facetime calling won't charge you per minute but they do, why would someone choose to pay per minute if there is another way of calling for free like messenger, WhatsApp unless they are not aware of the charges, and even if they charged it shouldn't be that easy to make a long-distance call, I would say this is not fair for a customer perspective, billing for extra $455 a month is more than a business. Did someone give me a heads-up at that time? No nobody, this is not fair to me, and I am asking you to take it into consideration. This is not just $20 extra this is $455; I was not aware of charges of extra minutes using facetime 

Thank you for your time 

Liezel Lima 

Hello Liezel2022,

I replied to your other post here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoKenny

Hello @xshen17 and welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to learn about your experience.

In order for us to take your complaint, it will be necessary to contact our csutomers service.

You can find the ways to reach us here.