Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File a complaint

arbo
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I'd like to file a complaint to Fido throuth online or email.

I tried to find the ways online, but it seems no way.

Does anyone knows it?

Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7

Hassan12357
I'm a participant level 1

Bunch of Scam!! no way to contact! Chat is not working. phone call says more that 4 hours wait. Good job, steal money from customers account and cut off all way to even answer.

Horrible service ever!

Dhruvik

Dear ALl, 

I was taking to one of your employee her name was Sanaya> she was not helping me and she ended the chat by herself. WHich is vey disatifying. Need 

Gaur
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I was talking to a Fido agent just now Prashanth from Montreal. Didn't even bother to listen, just disconnected from that chat. So annoying. Pathetic services from Fido live agent.

Hey @Dhruvik

This is definitely not the type of experience we want to provide our customers!

Feel free to contact us here and we'll be more than happy to help. Smiley

Have a good one!

Markdalke23

I have bin a customer for a very long time. But the day your services dropped. You cost me 3500 in work due to no services. The client simply treated me like inwas unprofessional and wasn't available.   So i lost that contract and many more from him.  I am a small business  and a blow like that realt hurt my business and its reputation. 

I have reached out many times, woth no responce or care.

I terminated my services due to this. And was still billed.   Having 3 phones on that account for my business  it added up fast.

The fact that no body will reapond or reach out to tey to fix this, is appalling.  

Now you harass me for an overdue bill.

I will pay this bill, as i k ow you are heartless and will never try to fix this.  But i will never support you. And will stear everyone i know away from you.  

I will also not be dealing with your collection agency,  or pay any interest fees.

Mabey grow up and deal with customers professionally 

tmm

No, there is not useful information there. Chat won't deal with prepaid accounts. There is no person at the end of any phone line. I think they know this. Kafkaesque

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @arbo,

Welcome to the community!

Fido does not provide customer service through e-mail if you have a concern you can contact customer service, you can also find more information here.