cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido won't let me keep 1000 LD minutes when Hardware upgrading

arashiqurrahman
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I called Fido for Hardware upgrade. I got my plan on Dec 2017 and had a promotion of 1000 LD international minutes and unlimited CW calling and 8gb internet. Now that I want to get a new device, Fido is offering a better pricing for 10gb internet but they are saying they cannot allow me to keep that 1000 LD international minutes. Moreover they do not have such add ons at the moment as well. Any solution or suggestion.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

FidoPhilippe

Hey @arashiqurrahman! I hope you're doing well. Smiley

Just to clarify, this offer is still ongoing and is available to clients who activate a new line or do a hardware upgrade. However, not all plans are compatible with it.

If you want us to take another look at your options, you can do so here or we can send you a PM.

I hope this helps.

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Arashiqurrahman,

Welcome to the community!

That 1000 International minutes was a promotional offer. Unfortunately, that promotion is not available anymore and is not tranferrable. If you wish to keep those minutes, you could retain your current plan and purchase your new phone outright, if it does not have any subsidy. However, if you wish to get a new plan with your new phone, you will have to relinquish those minutes for the new plan.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers