Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido won’t honer offer

JM33
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello there,

I’m so very disappointed in Fido after being a long time customer (over 15 at least). Recently my contract expired and I started receiving text messages in renewing my plan, so I ended up calling Fido to renew my contact that was expired. They gave me a deal but now they refuse to honer it just a few weeks in. Due to a death I had to leave the country and could not deal with the matter. Today I wanted to renew just to find out that refuse to honer the deal. I’m so disappointed and frustrated. Not only was I told I have time to think about it but there is no time time frame placed on the offer. I can’t not believe that due to my situation they refuse. The ppl I spoke to were rude, are not using the right verbiage to speak to ppl and also don’t know how to treat a customer that has been with them for over 15 yrs. I’m beyond disappointed and and will never recommend Fido to any of my patients. I will tell this to everyone. Very disappointing. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @JM33

Welcome to the Community!

I wanted to start off by thanking you for being such a long time customer. Sticking by us for 15 years is greatly appreciated and that loyalty does not go unnoticed.

I am sad to hear that your recent experience with us was not a positive one and I can assure you that that is not representative of the level of service we strive to provide our customers. 

That said, in terms of our offers, if there was a way that we could honor the original offer, we would have done so without hesitation, however, the truth is that we are not able to guarantee any of our offers will be available for any length of time. Our offers change often and almost always without prior notice.

While it is not wrong that you are free to take the time to think over an offer, if that offer is not accepted at that time, it is possible that it will not be available at a later date. 

If you would like to take another look over your upgrade options, you can definitely reach back out to customer service and they will go over our current offers with you.