cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido vs the Competitors

Sumit1
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Fido has done a great job in retaining its customers by offering them tailored deals which promotes a win-win situation. The Fido Xtras are gret perks and it provides new customers a great platform to join Fido.

2 REPLIES 2

thePoodleFarmer
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

I've had little but good to say about the service I get from FIDO. The customer service people I talk to on the phone are fabulous, when I need to talk to a network person I get someone who actually knows the engineering bit not just someone from sales/billing filling in for an understaffed tech support group. I don't know if I get tailored deals (I don't ask for much) but when the unexplainable happens, like data being used when a phone was turned off, there is always some way for Customer Support to make me feel whole. Adding lines, getting phones, changing data plans and then changing again and again. Those Customer Support folks on the phone were pretty diligent abut finding the right codes to get things for me. COVID was a bit tough, past usage could not be taken as a guarantee of future needs. I don't even need to say "compared to B**L"  because there just is no comparison. Still have a B**L account, they are still no pleasure to deal with.

Of course, having a FIDO/Rogers tower that is line of sight and 800m away from my kitchen window helps. 60+MBps download speed. databytes are awesome, keeps all the Windows, Adobe and iOS updates off metered mobile data. That is a huge savings every month. And now Rogers is rolling out Internet25 for rural customers, might finally cut the B**L cord once and for all.

🐩

FidoSaira

Thank you very much for the lovely feedback @Sumit1! It means a lot to us. 🙌