cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido not refunding the amount

maniksharma
I'm a participant level 2

Hi. I purchased a phone from Fido in November with a down payment of $79.10 and returned it after 2 days. I cancelled my account and its been showing -79.10 from the past 4 months. Whenever I call customer care they always have one answer it takes 2-3 weeks to deliver the cheque to the address. Like seriously? It's 4 months now and they're talking about 3-4 weeks. Why not just say you won't receive the refund ever again? I just want to know if they're going to refund the amount or not because I'm tired of waiting now.

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @maniksharma , has your issue been resolved? If not, try reaching out to fidosolutions on Twitter and have one of the very friendly customer service representatives look into that for you. If it's already done, then that's great. Take care 

maniksharma

No it hasn't been resolved yet. Its been more than 4 months now and customer care doesn't do anything. Neither they accept my bank details to directly credit the amount nor my cheque hasnt got delivered yet. This is so frustrating. They just say we've raised the complaint and stuff. That's it.

maniksharma

To add on, even if they initiate the refund using cheque, I dont get any details what courier are you using, any trackin id nothing. This way I'm never gonna get my money back.

Hey @maniksharma Smiley

I'm sorry to learn that this has yet to be resolved! I understand you're looking forward to receiving the refund.

When you have a moment, please reach out through any of the methods listed here and we'll be glad to have this escalated for you.

You can also request to have the refund sent to your credit card instead, should your last payments have been done through credit card as well!