cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido is dying

Khalidfma
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been a customer with Fido since 2007, their customers’ services and technical support are so bad! I been dealing with a frustrating home internet for 6 months now. Back in Dec/19 the customer services informed me to replace my old modem I have to wait for couple of weeks without services cos their stores carry none! Then after a period of bad internet, in April/2020, the customer service was abusing the Covid era by laying that their stores is equipped with modem but they r close now!! Next in May/2020 again they r abusing Covid by sending a “Rogers” technician who parked the car in front of my house for 5 min and left with zero any of any!! After 6 months of struggling, the Customer service dep. again offering sending modem but you will be without internet for a week or more!! My kids r taking daily online courses with their school. I learned the lesson that Fido became a garbage from the history and their office of president is nothing but another **bleep**? 

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hello @Khalidfma and welcome to the Community.

This is definitely not the experience that we want for you for the internet.

In order to better assist you, we will need to take a look at your account. You can find all the ways to contact us here.

We can also send you a PM here on the Community if it's best for you. Let us know.