cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido is cheating on the customer !

Harpinder
I'm a participant level 2

I just talked to an representative of fido and asked him to give me a plan that has 1000 LD minutes and the representative offered me a plan and I accepted it. After a month I got $749 bill which was because of long distance calling. And when I asked them and they said this plan is not in your file even after giving me the plan. And then I asked them to show me the call recording where the representative has denied me to not giving the plan. They just ignored me and start offering me a payment plan 

5 REPLIES 5

yashraj
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have a very similar situation. I got a bill that was over charged and nothing that was agreed upon during my phone call with fido. I asked for an upgrade and the final bill was supposed to be 63.99 + tax all included but when the bill came in its 440$ and they never mentioned there was going to be a down payment on this phone because apparently they sent out the wrong device.Even after confirming the invoice amount, they kept telling me that the final bill will reflect the right amount(63.99 + tax). repeatedly.  I clearly asked for a 0$ down payment phone and now they say they cant do anything about it. 
I was on the phone with their agent trying to resolve this issue. she was very patient but unfortunately no one could do anything about this! Totally helpless and very dissapointed in Fido. DO NOT DEAL with them over the PHONE. I'd had no option, due to covid19, and I did it over the phone and now it's a mess..

Hey @yashraj

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon!

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Harpinder!

Thanks a ton for sharing your experience with us.

I believe we spoke on Facebook and looked into things together. If anything remains unresolved don't hesitate to let us know.

Harpinder

You guys lied to me that you don't have the call recording. And after some time you said that we do have to look at the recording. After you review the recording you are again lying to me that your representative never offered me any 1000 LD minutes. 
I am still asking for the call recording. I want to hear that. But, because you make get proved wrong you are not showing it to me. 

We're sad you feel that way @Harpinder!

As stated earlier, if this remains unresolved for you, don't hesitate to let us know via your active Facebook PM with us. We'll be happy to take another look with you. Smiley