cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido is abusing customer trust

niki2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I called Fido over a month ago regarding my phone plan. I have been a long time fido customer but another wirelss provider was providing the EXACT same plan for $15 cheaper. I called Fido to give them a chance to match the price before I move to another provider. 

After being on the phone with the agent for over a couple of hours, she said she was able to match the plan for me and the plan will take effect as of next month. 

I just received my current bill and the discounted price was not added. So I called fido again. After being on hold to speak with a supervisor for over an hour and tolerating a very very unprofessional and poor customer service, I was told that the previous agent was incorrect and there was nothing they could do about it. 

It's unacceptable to have fido treat loyal customers like this and essentially lying to them. I now have to pay more this month because of their lies. I am going to be moving off of fido in the next week. I rather pay the pentaly of paying an extra month than to be supporting companies like fido with such poor values. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @niki2! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly not the way we want you to feel!

If you like, I'll be happy to send you a PM from the community to take another look at what we can do for you. Just let us know!