cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido device protection

Pipbbp13
I'm a participant level 3

I pay for the protection plan that is suppose to fix your first cracked screen for free I dropped my phone two weeks ago filled out form sent in form plus I’d plus a piece of mail what seems like bs then my claim gets denied and I can’t get through by phone emails have went unreplied so now I stuck with a broken screen paying for a phone that now sucks who wants to pay over $100 a month for broken phone when I also pay device protection and can’t get screen fixed I should have went through apple like I did with last phone I bought now I know  

5 REPLIES 5

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @Pipbbp13

That's certainly not the experience we aim for with our Device Protection Plan. 

Could you share with us why your claim was denied?

What was the piece of mail that was required? Was it a proof of your address? Did that information match your Fido address and information? 

Let us know! 

Pipbbp13

Good thing my wife and son never switched to Fido  the service is horrible all I’ve got is a run around to print forms fill out then wait with no reply so I email back then get email saying rejected for a screen repair that is suppose to be included then if I go get it fixed they would most likely void all other claims so the customer is SOL sad thing is my 6s plus from apple store lasted almost two years with no case when screen got small crack on corner screen apple fixed next day within hr of dropping off not having to mail off and wait 

Thank you for the email screencap and clarification, @Pipbbp13.

Did you contact Brightstar by phone to get an update on your case? 

That would be the step to take to understand why your claim was denied or if there's any missing papers or information. 

Pipbbp13

That’s the email I got rejected with no reason why which is awesome thank you Fido for the awesome customer support

Pipbbp13

C43D0BDF-75B4-4B08-9256-F30CA1359BF9.png