cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido customer complaints

Reena11
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been a Fido customer for the better part of 10 years now. I decided to upgrade my phone on January 3 and spoke to a Fido agent to get that done. Upon completing the process I clarified that my address was changed, so they adjusted it for me. Next thing I know, my phone was sent to my old address and was returned back to sender at Fido's back office. 

After calling Fido repeatedly and receiving empty responses from the customer service agents, I then recieve a call from Fido's back office saying that they cannot send my phone back to my new address and that I need to call customer care and re-order my phone at the new and higher prices. To be clear, I created a contract when the phone was on promotion. They are refusing to honour that contract because of an error THEY made on my account. I've never received such poor customer service before and I am extremely dispointed. Now that the new contract is nulified due to a clerical error on their behalf, I am looking into changing providers all together unless I am contacted and provided with the same contract and terms I signed on the day my phone was purchased. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Reena11

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon!